Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #3002 (permalink)
Hennessey
21-0

Hennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Anyone here remember when years ago Randy Couture showed a video of him training at Sky Zone, which is a giant building full of trampolines? He praised it like no tomorrow. Well we just got one of these places 5 minutes away from where I live, and I started going to their one hour long fitness aerobic classes once a week. Well damn, it works great. I was sweating like crazy and my watch said that I burned over 700 calories at the end. Overall it's a great little workout for just 10 bucks. Very fun and very effective.
Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote