Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 05:22 PM   #3001 (permalink)
MusculosoBarbaro
Learning to break kayfabe

MusculosoBarbaro is an after thoughtMusculosoBarbaro is an after thoughtMusculosoBarbaro is an after thought
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Lifting weights and eating at a huge caloric surplus because your body type obviously requires it.

Look into weight gainers, and try to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before bed with a casein shake every day. Possibly try GOMAD if you don't mind putting on a few extra pounds of fat that you can cut off later on. You will gain some solid mass on GOMAD while lifting heavy...or entirely the wrong kind of weight if you don't lift at all. Regardless, look into it.
Thank you for your input! I realized just a few days ago that I should've been putting regular milk instead of almond milk in my protein shakes this entire time....whoops. You live and learn I guess...

I bought a pack of chicken breasts yesterday and have been eating one (cooked, obviously) every 2-3 hours, along with a glass of milk.
MusculosoBarbaro is offline   Reply With Quote