Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ADR is over.

Thread: ADR is over.
View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #74 (permalink)
Kurt 'Olympic Gold
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Kurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: ADR is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Ghostal View Post
I didn't say anything about his character change. I said that he was NOT over as a heel, and he wasn't. He came out to crickets week after week. That all changed in the past few weeks with his turn.
I know, but I did because it ads up to my point. You say he was not over as a heel, but that is false. It was just something that became popular for some people on the IWC, while ADR proved his greatness since day one.

And what I meant with his character change from heel to face, is what you said "in the past few weeks". Sure, he's a face now, but the essential ADR is still the same. Still as good as he is, and was (heel or face).