Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart, more

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
X Marks The Spot
"C'mon Kids, X Marks the Spot"

X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kun10 View Post
So..er... what exactly is your point here? They should release these games on the Wii because you don't want a Wii U?

Don't get me wrong, even with the price drop (around 100 cheaper now) I'm still not sold on buying the system. There's like one good game and that's ZombiU and it's nowhere near good enough to buy a system for.

These games however? I'd buy a Wii U for Xenoblade 2 alone, never mind Zelda HD, Wind Waker HD and all the rest.

I don't get people sometimes. You complained about lack of HD. You got HD. Don't like the touch screen controller? Don't use it. There's a reason why they ripped off the 360 controller and it comes with the premium package. Yet people still complain.
Gamers are like wrestling fans, they gotta bitch about something, regardless of the fact that what they previously bitched about was responded by said gaming company positivly.

X Marks The Spot is offline   Reply With Quote