Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart, more
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Kun10
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Curry I View Post
Nintendo are robbing themselves of my money again. Won't be buying these because I don't want a Wii U, just like I won't be gettin Pokemon X/Y because I don't want a 3DS.
So..er... what exactly is your point here? They should release these games on the Wii because you don't want a Wii U?

Don't get me wrong, even with the price drop (around 100 cheaper now) I'm still not sold on buying the system. There's like one good game and that's ZombiU and it's nowhere near good enough to buy a system for.

These games however? I'd buy a Wii U for Xenoblade 2 alone, never mind Zelda HD, Wind Waker HD and all the rest.

I don't get people sometimes. You complained about lack of HD. You got HD. Don't like the touch screen controller? Don't use it. There's a reason why they ripped off the 360 controller and it comes with the premium package. Yet people still complain.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome