Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best Wrestling Promotion?

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ayso
Learning to break kayfabe

Ayso is an after thought
Default Re: Best Wrestling Promotion?

Watched NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 7 last night. I stayed up til 2 AM and after it was done I had to breathe heavy and admit it was the best wrestling I've literally ever seen in my life. That was really enjoyable and once I got over the language part - it was really enjoyable to watch. I ended up marking out for matches I knew nothing about - just because the work they did was incredible.

The crowd was easily in it for the whole thing (even the 20 minutes of dark matches). I watched probably the best triple threat match I've ever seen - there was more involvement with all 3 wrestlers at once instead of just 2 while 1 rolls out of the ring for some breath. I've already found my "favorites" or wrestlers I support, due to marking out on what they were doing. It was the most exciting Wrestling show I've ever watched. I'm excited to keep watching it religiously and I will pump money into it for the sheer respect of the product because I love it.

I will still watch Raw (especially PPV's) but after watching NJPW it shows me no reason why Raw can't be consistently good. It angers me that I've missed so much and I want to dig deeper.

ROH I might watch once they get their streaming problems fixed. However, I'm going to take the suggestion from Seabs and watch ROH 05-08 so it'll probably ruin the current ROH for me.

Thank you for all of the suggestions - they help me know where to start. I will check out probably every promotion - but I found NJPW stole my heart already. Again, thanks for all of the suggestions!

TheWholefuckingShow.info
Ilikewrestling.net
Ilikecomedy.net
Ayso is offline   Reply With Quote