Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Velvet's new look

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
why2cj
Dat Michelle Jenner!

why2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselveswhy2cj is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Velvets new look...

I like her new look, it suits her imo. Just because she came back wearing a black catsuit with skulls doesn't mean she should become a darker character. I think the Gold skull design was just a way to promote her Rated V clothing line anyway.

I would prefer Velvet as a Heel but that is my only criticism of her. As others have said she has also slightly improved in the ring, so maybe 2013 really is the year of Velvet Sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by estorilblue View Post
they should drop the "beautiful people" entrance and "letting the pigeons loose"
Blasphemy! Her entrance is the GOAT

According to Twitter she was rocking this look at the Dublin show on Jan 21st. So who knows what she'll be wearing for the UK tapings.

"FIGHT THE POWER, PROTECT THE DOWNTRODDEN. BLAH BLAH, WOOF WOOF!"
why2cj is offline   Reply With Quote