Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #15176 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Z View Post
I watched the Billy Graham Timeline yesterday, essentially covering a couple of months before he beat Bruno to just after Bob beat him, and fuck, he didn't half shit all over Backlund. Saying he never should have been given the title and he never drew. Which is fucking crazy because the guy is like the 6th greatest draw ever or something (according to that list Meltzer put up a few years ago anyway). I had heard rumours that some guys (Verne and possibly Eddie Graham) had gotten together and bet to see if they could convince Vince Sr to make BOB champion because him as champ was laughable or something, and Billy somewhat confirms that Vince was talked into it by those guys and someone else (I forget who). Billy kept on about how it was a mistake and shit but Vince was too proud to change anything after the belt was put on Bob. Maybe, just maybe, Bob was actually fucking DRAWING MONEY so they kept it on him. FOR NEARLY SIX YEARS.
Bob was a huge draw as the champ, and the last of dying breed in WWF before the transformation into the "soap opera" company. He was famous for wrestling other big champions, like Robinson, Race, Inoki, Patera and Flair. Huge money was made. Fuck the jelaous haters. And I like Graham.

Do you know he successfully defended his title 523 times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.