Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #15174 (permalink)
Srdjan99
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Srdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new hereSrdjan99 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Chris Jericho vs The Rock- Royal Rumble 2002 ****

I enjoyed watching this match, but this is not my favorite Jericho vs. Rock match. My favorite is Jericho vs. Rock at No Mercy 2001. This is also not my favorite Rock match from the Royal Rumble. My favorite is the Rock vs. Mankind I Quit match at Royal Rumble 1999. Jericho looked good in this match, but The Rock proved that Jericho was not good enough by kicking out of two lionsaults and a Rock Bottom. He also didn’t tap out to the Walls of Jericho and kicked out of a pin after he was hit with the championship belt. Jericho had to perform three illegal moves in a row (low blow, using the exposed turnbuckle as a weapon, and pin with legs on the rope) to defeat The Rock. The match didn’t make The Rock look bad because Jericho had to cheat to win, but I think it made Jericho look like a weak champion because it was obvious that The Rock should have won the match

Curent Favorites: Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Corey Graves, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Samoa Joe

All time favorites: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Mick Foley, Chris Benoit, Sting,Ric Flair