Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #3860 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
Indeed.

Don't get me wrong. I'll be happier than shit when Ambrose gets his first singles match on WWE TV. I'm just saying that I am enjoying everything they are involved in even if their overall purpose isn't added to week to week. I love their beat downs.
I'd like to see their attacks being a bigger deal though. Have the victims and other people talk about The Shield, go search for them etc so it looks like their attacks really have an effect.

My "problem" isn't that it's progressing slowly but that it just doesn't garner the proper reactions from the rest of the characters on the show. One problem with WWE is that many feuds are just stand-alone things. It would feel like a much richer environment if feuds intertwined more, even if it's just some backstage promos.