Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #3859 (permalink)
NeyNey
Nobody takes food off my plate.

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Contrary to what some may believe, there is a reason why they haven't had any one-on-one matches yet. I don't know what that is but that's the beauty of it. It's a developing storyline. So many fans suffer from ADD they just can't wait for the story to play out. No storytelling, just an instant payoff! I mean, it's like if they were reading a novel entitled "Believe: The Shield of Justice", they would read the first few chapters, skip 200 pages, read the climax, and complain they didn't like how it ended.
Quote:
Indeed.

Don't get me wrong. I'll be happier than shit when Ambrose gets his first singles match on WWE TV. I'm just saying that I am enjoying everything they are involved in even if their overall purpose isn't added to week to week. I love their beat downs.
You are a great person.

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Devitt, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ. The only Mod with balls.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!