Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #2408 (permalink)
SpookshowTony
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

SpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friends
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
Doesn't look like there's going to be a Hellboy 3 or a Constantine 2. Big sad. Del Toro/Pearlman both seem interested in/want Hellboy 3 but Del Toro don't think it'll happen cause it'll cost too much so no one will pick it up.

I hope you're wrong. I'm dying for another Hellboy and Constantine.

As for Sephiroth, Death Proof along with Inglourious Basterds are the only Tarantino films I've seen more than once. I agree about the first half of Death Proof, but with a few viewings it made me appreciate the film more. (though I wish Mary E. Winstead was in it more )