Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 07:23 AM   #237 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
hey

its been a while since ive done this so bear w/ me. someone insult me lots and call me bad at mafia while someone else randomly tunnel me for no reason so i feel more at home thanks

reading now
You're terrible at everything that you attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Suarez will be the godfather most likely if TKOK is telling the truth. Sxe acting like he did last game and has me on his scum probably as he is still mad about last game .
There is a difference between tunneling and acting upon reads. It's about time those void of intellect in this section began to discover the difference. You think it's tunneling? Way to derail a light hearted accusation. I could not care less about your times playing the game, if you show scummy traits, I'll call you out on them. In time, you'll get better to mask those easily read traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
oo oo wallaben tunnel me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
It's strange to see you call me by my real name given I've never introduced myself and I don't know you.

There's nothing nonchalant or passive about my posts and I do speculation/theorizing regardless of alignment.
Others have referred to you as Jill. So what, you're going to rag on about me referring to you by your actual name? Get a grip love, or go buy another box of chocolates.

go look at your posts. Tyical passive Titania trying to appear town, yet giving off a strong scummy vibe. Your speculation and theorizing is not necessary, so stop with the vein attempt at earning town points. So scummy.

Quote:
My scum game has evolved since then.
It's still predictable and easily read.

Quote:
This feels like you're reaching. Where did I remind Nov that there are fake claims? I'm going to have some difficulty following this game since I have zero theme knowledge again and I'm exhausted so I'm just skimming and since the theme is so foreign posts aren't registering. I thought Scrilla was making a reference to the Boston Celtics, the basketball team. I should reread that post of his.
Stop sooking about a lack of theme knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Yeah I kept re-reading last game as I can now look back and compare post to earlier in the game or pick up something I missed. Also read back to woolcock soft claim earlier. He said he was on of the teams Mav supports and the ones in the champions league IIRC are Celtic, Barca, Chelsea and Schakle 04. Scrilla is claiming Celtic so by process of elimination he is one of the other 3 if telling the truth
Paris are also in the CL

I'm maintaining my vote on Titania.