Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best Wrestling Promotion?

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 07:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
TheAce
I like the wrestling parts best!

TheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Best Wrestling Promotion?

Quote:
ROH (Their website buffering problems have irritated me to the point of just flat out saying "no" and after all the hype I read from researching the show because of Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Samoa Joe and other various wrestlers it just didn't seem as electricfying. However, I'd like to give it a chance once their buffering issue gets fixed.)
If it were 2005-2008 I'd say follow ROH and don't worry about anything else but if you're looking for a red hot indie that provides cutting edge action with the best unsigned talen....PWG is your best bet IMO (Guys like Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe, Antonio Cesaro wrestled there)Chikara is also rad as hell but the wrestling is less intense and the work rate is a little weaker (and it's really really wacky) but the storylines, characters and booking are 2nd to NONE.

Just my 2 cents!

SIG CREDIT: KC
TheAce is offline   Reply With Quote