Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 07:32 AM   #236 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
If multiple people could continuously say that they find me scummy but never actually push a wagon on me, that would be very beneficial for me.

unvote LC I TOTALLY BELIEVE SHE IS TOWN SO THERE IS NO REASON FOR HER OR HER FRIENDS TO KILL ME TONIGHT. UHM FUCK
vote Nov interested in a claim + he is rude to me and I dont even know where he came from, I'd like to be friends, this probably isn't a good start
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
unvote Nov there is hope for our blossoming friendship after all
vote Rising my heart is breaking

Picked up on this bizarre sequence. Complete clusterfuck of a post from CP where he puts a vote on Nov for being rude to him. I then confirmed my leanings towards Nov with a vote on him a few posts later, and then CP immediately unvotes Nov, saying odd things about blossoming friendships, despite there being no interaction between them since CP first voted him because of his rudeness and wanting a claim.

The clusterfuck post may have been purposefully odd to distract from his vote so others didn't follow it, but was there for future reference should Nov get killed, thus CP will be able to say he voted for him.

Unvotes as soon as I vote Nov, even though I wasn't sheeping CP and had outlined my own reasons in a previous post.