Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 06:17 AM   #231 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
ugh, we don't know the nature of the fake claims given. (Bigman gave us a list of teams and a couple of players in the world cup mini he did)

But Celtic could be a fake claim and there is you know the internet and stuff
Yep. I say we hold tight on guessing the way scum might be aligned via teams/players until we have a death or two to examine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
But I really like Ksi. It was more just doing it for the lolz then pretending it was a PR. Might start putting his quotes in my posts now though. I will do a proper read through after I had my coursework in at university.
But you've been posting constantly throughout the thread, yet you need to do a proper read-through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Well if he is telling the truth and so are you I am guessing yours is not a celtic player? So must be a chelsea, Schalke O4, or Barca.
Why those teams? I don't understand the point of this post.

Also, I'm pretty bad at remembering the way people play, so does anyone know if Nov is always really active as either scum or town, or both? High activity so far.