Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #417 (permalink)
RAWImpact
Learning to break kayfabe

RAWImpact is an after thoughtRAWImpact is an after thought
Default Re: WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

Maybe it's just me, but I just can't understand why a lot of people can't seem to get behind the card that is shown above. Sure, it's not even guaranteed that that's going to be the official card, but personally, I think that it is an amazing card. So what if it has a couple of rematches? They're probably going to be great matches. I think that some of the best matches in WWE's history have been rematches (Austin/HHH at NWO 2001, Rock/Austin at WM X-Seven and XIX). Yeah, Rock and Austin were in rematches at a WrestleMania, also.

Rock/Cena II for the WWE Championship will be a huge main event, HHH/Lesnar II would probably be a brutal street fight with emotion. Undertaker/Punk would be the first time since 2008 that we see someone other than Triple H or Shawn Michaels challenge for The Streak, and Punk is on the greatest roll of his career. It would be a huge match for him. And Orton/Sheamus would be a good feud, especially if it's involving a heel Orton, and it would probably get the WHC match higher on the card than it has been the last couple years.

I just can't see many negatives with this setup. It seems damn epic to me.
RAWImpact is offline   Reply With Quote