Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 05:58 AM   #223 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
Someone had an Ashley Young PR where they had to post they were falling down all the time.

Titania I quoted his response to that post earlier on.

I find it way too weird that Scrilla (among others) claims a character, Nov backs his claim and then me and Titania remind Nov there is fake claims now, way too much deja vu going on
This feels like you're reaching. Where did I remind Nov that there are fake claims? I'm going to have some difficulty following this game since I have zero theme knowledge again and I'm exhausted so I'm just skimming and since the theme is so foreign posts aren't registering. I thought Scrilla was making a reference to the Boston Celtics, the basketball team. I should reread that post of his.