Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Posts Thread
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 06:50 AM
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Got some fucking gems yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFranticJane View Post
Don't blame John for the crowd not being enthusiastic. The smarks in the crowd are the ones who wreck everything by not reacting to anything he says. The kids still love him and they're the ones who buy his merch, so they're all that matter.
He's not bored, the quality of his promos seems off because the crowd is full of smarks and mouth breathers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFranticJane View Post
John did everything he could to sell the feud with The Rock. It's not John's fault that Rock was only able to call him a 'fruity pebble' and other childish nonsense. John was the one taking it seriously whilst Rocky was acting like a sixth grader on crack.
This lady is either a troll, a fucking idiot or cena's mom. Probably all three. Can't I let myself get wound by her stupidity.

Oh and this as well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeddon View Post
Considering that you would defend a millionaire (with a security team backing him up) punching the little man what else are ready to justify?

Will you defend CM Punk if he is accused of rape? If he is accused of arson? Animal Abuse? Tell us how much of mark you are already.
Quote:
Do you know what? What if Pepsi has caused more harm in this world than steroids? How many obese pepsi drinkers die of heartattacks every year?

And besides

Randy Orton 1 800 000 followers
CM Punk 1 500 000 followers
Quote:
He is going to get it anyway why do you need a wannabe tough guy to empower himself by spitting on the weak? Isn't what that Nazis and fascists do?
Yes CM Punk is nazi because he had a go at a cyclist on twitter. Also...

Quote:
Logical point? I'm sorry! I'm quoting science.
Yeah..... how about no?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome