Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Posts Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 03:44 AM   #41 (permalink)
Abk™
Unlimited Potential

Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501Abk™ 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by apokalypse
is WWE think we that dumb? many cases WWE do stuff and they belive that can get away with because we that dumb or stupid.

having Vickie banned rock from entering and now Rock need the ticket to enter the building? Where's Vince or HHH? this is the fucking Rock The Guy next to Hogan and Austin not anybody else and need fucking Ticket to enter the building? they could have explain later that Foley called up Vince or HHH over the situation...

Originally Posted by apokalypse
this is my idea Miz vs Ziggler and Ric Flair special ref...end result Ric turn on Miz and being on ziggler side. next week raw Ric came out cutting promo how Miz along the line he see Ziggler talent that could be the man and Ric want to help be the man by beat the man either any <insert top guy> for <insert reason>. Ric could help Ziggler alot to have that incredibility...they only need Ric to say Ziggler remind him of Mr Perfect who is one of best in ring performer and WWE could built around that.

i don't get it why they fucking wasted on Miz instead of Ziggler...some people might say IWC bitching about pushing young star but WWE push wrong guy who are not ready or should not be that guy for their characters/no talent or not over yet that's why we bitching about it.

WWE should try have Miz do something with Rock...it seems Rock is one of the guy could give Miz better rub than any legend. i watched on of after raw when it ended segment between Miz and Rock was entertaining.

Ziggler and Flair is match made in heaven...

This guy is the GOAT.