Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Posts Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 03:14 AM   #38 (permalink)
obby
Don't give up on the gravy

obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skermac View Post
An ass is an ass.

ass=unattractive to me, face is first

face/chest=hot.

They need to focus more on the face/chest imo. Some will disagree, but is anyone with me?

I originally said ass is nasty, wrong word, not nasty, just does little for me.

And little Miss Tessmacher makes me laugh waving her tiny almost non existant ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbar View Post
1) 3MB vs The Shield
2) The whole WWE roster vs The Shield
3) Brock Lesner, Ryback, and that fellow
that works for Dolph Ziggler vs The Shield
4) The Rock, Randy Orton, and John Cena vs The Shield
5) Hyman, Michael Cole and JBL vs The Shield
------------------------------------------------
You Entries?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabGuy in a locked thread called Chris Jericho's knew Benoit could kill
I don't know why this thread got deleted I'm assuming the moderator thought I was lying.
Here's a link with some of Jericho's quotes about Benoit from his second book:

Edit: I'm a new member so can't post links. Just google "chris Jericho about Benoit" and you'll find several articles quoting from his book the exact same words I claimed he said.

It's mentioned in one of the last 3 chapters in his 2nd book Undisputed.

I'm not making this up (to the moderator who closed my first thread) double check the book yourself.

Thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
You keep saying that, anyone, at all, who fights taker at WM IS the main event, even with rock\Cena the end of the era was the Main event as well, taker could fight santino and it would be the main event

Takers matchs MAKE wm

its main event all the way
Taker is part of WM it's the 2nd me
a few