Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Deserved but Long Shot Inductees into the WWE HOF

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 03:09 AM   #38 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Deserved but Long Shot Inductees into the WWE HOF

Deserved but long shot inductees:

Raven---I know he's likely not in a good standing with Vince but solely for what he did in ECW, he would be a nice induction and could hopefully transform into him doing some form of writing for WWE. A definite long shot.

Bruno Sammartino---Biggest long shot and not from a fuck up on WWE's part but because he's been so outspoken on the state of the business for decades now. But, I think he'll be in 1 day.

Steiner Brothers---One of the GOAT tag teams but Scott has pretty much made it a lock they won't be inducted, due to his views over the past decade on the future boss.

Lex Luger---Considering some of the talents previously inducted, mind boggling why he hasn't been, until you think about how he left in the first place and the trainwreck his life was after WCW folded, especially the situation with Elizabeth.

Jim Cornette---I hate him personally but the guy was beneficial to the business, especially in the mid 80s with the Midnight Express, who deserve to be inducted as well. Cornette is so anti anything that doesn't involve him, he probably will never be inducted.

Sable---I don't understand why she's not in the HOF. One of their biggest stars during the AE and unless it's her choice, should at least be inducted as a way to bait Brock into resigning.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote