Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The latest shooting tragedy (New Mexico) already blaming video games

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: The latest shooting tragedy (New Mexico) already blaming video games

I'm not 100% aginst the idea that games caused it, but its not games on "teens" its games on those type of people

look, lets be honest, people get affected by things in diffident ways, maybe he already was a psychopath, and the games made him excited, maybe he just lost track of reality, either way I dont think its games, I think its the mind playing the game

but games seem to always come up, of course some are just bull shit, but can we really say if someone like that could do that with out games, what affect would games have on those type of pepole?
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote