Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Posts Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 01:45 AM   #24 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

90% of the Ratings Thread - spearheaded by the unholy triad of Amuroray, Hawksea and the dunce of the week (whatever pseudo WWE executive wannabe signs up that week)
100% of the GOAT Thread
75% of Tyrion Lannister's posts

All horseshit doused in monkey spunk.

Fuck, the wrestling sections are shit.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.