Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers
View Single Post
post #59 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 02:40 AM
Tyrion Lannister
Hey! Get off the road, ya stupid sandwich!
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Originally Posted by Punter View Post
So what the fuck are they going to do for the World Title match at Mania? I'm thinking they wanted to do Heel Orton vs. Sheamus for the title, but didn't think Del Rio would be over as he was in his current run. DAT Del Rio throwing a wrench into the Mania plans
If they want to do Sheamus vs Orton for the title, they'll do Sheamus vs Orton for the title, regardless of how over Del Rio is. This company does not play by the fans rules. They ignored Rob Van Dam's overness for YEARS, and Del Rio is about 1% as over as RVD ever was.

I never believed Sheamus vs Orton was happening for the title anyway. I'm sticking with Ryback vs Ziggler.

112 - Civil War Trailer (& differences from the comic)

Huge week for Marvel with the release of the first Captain America: Civil War trailer! We also talk Fantastic Four 2 being cancelled, Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 rumours, Alien: Covenant, Legends of Tomorrow and Tom Cruise joining The Mummy reboot.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome