Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 12:08 AM   #263 (permalink)
BigWillie54
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

BigWillie54 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBigWillie54 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBigWillie54 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBigWillie54 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts

Dont agree on a ban but dammit they gotta make it harder to get an assault weapon (and maybe at a much less extent guns period). The fact that my crazy ass cousin ( who I love but ..... pull a gun out on me randomly cause he's kinda sick and he though it would be "funny") could get an assault weapon with ease is kinda scary. Maybe have the wait for assault weapons a little longer and maybe some kinda mental test to make sure someone with an mental illness or some crazy dude dont get one. But test only for assault weapons . Atleast take the guns from them.

This is just a cover of what the real problem is....... mental health (also our culture but that's another issue).

Sent from my MB612 using VerticalSports.Com App
Does anyone else have brief moments of clarity while watching stuff like this?

any questions?

Like for a split second, you just forget everything you know about TNA and say "Holy shit, I'm watching Kurt Angle wrestle Sting in clown make-up on PPV in 2011 in front of 800 non-paying tourists at an amusement park." to yourself? Shit is surreal man.
BigWillie54 is offline   Reply With Quote