Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 11:57 PM   #136 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
I'm the Miller

Character is Zaven Badoyan, and my flavor is that i play for a Belarusian team, and i'm the only player on the team who is not Belarusian. This makes me a outsider of sorts and the Miller. If i'm investigated during the game i'll come up as Liverpool alligned.

I'm also the Night Lyncher, which means that during night I can vote for someone who i think may be scum, if the other night lynchers agree and vote for that person, then they die.
Actually, TKOK, why reveal this part of your role? I think it would have been better not to say anything. Scum might try to kill the night lynchers to protect themselves at night.