Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 11:57 PM   #136 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
I'm the Miller

Character is Zaven Badoyan, and my flavor is that i play for a Belarusian team, and i'm the only player on the team who is not Belarusian. This makes me a outsider of sorts and the Miller. If i'm investigated during the game i'll come up as Liverpool alligned.

I'm also the Night Lyncher, which means that during night I can vote for someone who i think may be scum, if the other night lynchers agree and vote for that person, then they die.
Actually, TKOK, why reveal this part of your role? I think it would have been better not to say anything. Scum might try to kill the night lynchers to protect themselves at night.