Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 10:59 PM   #3853 (permalink)
Alkomesh2
Little Poppa Pump

Alkomesh2 needs to make some friendsAlkomesh2 needs to make some friendsAlkomesh2 needs to make some friendsAlkomesh2 needs to make some friendsAlkomesh2 needs to make some friendsAlkomesh2 needs to make some friendsAlkomesh2 needs to make some friendsAlkomesh2 needs to make some friendsAlkomesh2 needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I got agitated every time they specifically say "there was a tape found back stage today made by the shield...." and the tape has cut up scenes to look like it was randomly put together and it's shitty quality. Then there are promos and montages of recaps and highlights that are professionally done.

I know it's not real, duh. But I like the unprofessional look of the tapes and the choppy feel; it definitely made it feel like they're more rebels then just generic bad guys.

I think it makes them stand out and seem more legit, I thoroughly love the choppy amateur nature of the clips.

"Thats not right, Vickie's not a stick figure!" - Michael Cole