Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Last Chancery
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Last Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friends
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmop View Post
All of the people who beat Maddox in his contract challenge matches, Orton, Ryback, Khali, Brodus Clay, Sheamus were later attacked by The Shield...

Cena was attacked by The Shield after Maddox asked Heyman for help getting a job.

The Rock was now attacked by The Shield after Maddox asked Heyman for help getting a job.

I'm not saying Maddox is the leader of The Shield...but I mean it is a strange coincidence is it not?
Well, isn't it kind of a "no shit" thing at this point? Not casting shade on your theory, which I like, but it seems kind of obvious to me that this is where they're going. Is it any coincidence that Maddox has his own cameraman, and The Shield uses a similar-style hand cam for their promos?
Last Chancery is offline   Reply With Quote