Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 10:01 PM   #3852 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

I got agitated every time they specifically say "there was a tape found back stage today made by the shield...." and the tape has cut up scenes to look like it was randomly put together and it's shitty quality. Then there are promos and montages of recaps and highlights that are professionally done.

I know it's not real, duh. But I like the unprofessional look of the tapes and the choppy feel; it definitely made it feel like they're more rebels then just generic bad guys.

The Swiss Superman