Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Be honest,Do you actually agree with America's First Amendment?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
BruiserKC
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Be honest,Do you actually agree with America's First Amendment?

"Freedom of speech is not freedom for the thought you love, it’s freedom for the thought you hate the most."- Larry Flynt

“Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry his own weight, this is a frightening prospect.”- Eleanor Roosevelt

These two basically sum up the 1st Amendment in a nutshell. I absolutely believe that the 1st Amendment is very important, but you have to use it responsibly and realize that sometimes there are consequences for putting your foot in your mouth. Of course, the example of you can't yell "FIRE!" in a crowded building if there isn't one. I can disagree with the President, but can't openly say I want to do him and his family harm.

The loudmouths, like the Westboro Baptist Church, have the right to say what they say as disgusting as it seems. That being said, there is consequences for their words.

The original heel commentators
BruiserKC is offline   Reply With Quote