Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Real Israeli female soldiers, not a Vogue photo shoot

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Real Israeli female soldiers, not a Vogue photo shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Israel isnt a country. Its an occupation. Its like if I moved into your house against your will, you fight me, i kick your ass and then i complain why we cant get along, while kicking you in the balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Walls View Post
I'll take the chick in the last pic, the one with the dark hair. She's pretty hot. And something tells me I'd enjoy the feeling of knowing she could kill me at any second. Spices shit up a bit.

This thread has the perfect mix of sex/comedy/politics. Redead should counter with pictures of Lebanese beauties.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote