Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #4381 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Annnnnndddddd Houston is plummeting! #Linsanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
Thanks for the confirmation to TLK, Bros, and Notorious.

I want to know if I'm misdiagnosing or uncharacteristically defaming who Kobe is this year. Am I wrong?

I've watched enough basketball this year. Don't have time to sit through double-headers or games all day like I used to, but that comes with responsibilities in life. When you stop sucking your mommy's titty and have to go find a way to make end's meat yourself, then maybe you'll understand sitting through 6 games every night is counterproductive to what you have to do to succeed professionally.

I already gave my opinion on him this year. Your opinion of him can't be wrong, but does come off as ignorant.

lol @ how easy you get trolled.

42 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."