Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 06:20 PM   #234 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Anthony View Post
You completely missed my point. I said guns are for pussies. I didn't say all gun owners are pussies.
Does that even make sense to you when you read it? How can "guns be for pussies" assuming that the "pussy" is the gun owner, but gun owners aren't pussies?

Quote:
Just like I believe the responsible gun owner club is a small minority.
And what leads you to believe this bullshit is...

Quote:
And I never said that guns shouldn't be used for protection.
But they have guns, so that means that they're pussies. That's what you said.

Quote:
My point mainly is that right now society is at it's absolute worst. As proven by your story. Too many young people getting their hands on guns at the wrong times.
I think you confuse "gun owners" with people who are in possession of guns that are illegal and stolen.

Quote:
Not every kid who enlists in the military truly deserves to handle a gun yet.
Not everyone in the military knows how to handle a gun. Go to a rifle range with a non-combat unit and count the number of asswipes you see flagging their fellow Soldiers with a weapon or blowing a hole through the back of the clearing barrel. There are more POG's than anything in the military. There are some people who shouldn't have guns PERIOD, no matter how old they are.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote