Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Real Israeli female soldiers, not a Vogue photo shoot

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Skermac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Real Israeli female soldiers, not a Vogue photo shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
If the UN says it, it must be true

its not like the majority of citizens migrated there post WW2 due to the zionist movement backed by the former British empire which resulted in millions of Palestinian refugees being pushed out of their land by the new occupants

hey looky guys, i just dug up an ancient religious book. it says that me and the eskimos are God/allah/superman/hello kitty's chosen people and we have a right to california. give it to us pls. i even have an arbitrary document by the imperialist British and French empire and American Eskimoist allies saying that land is mine. fuck whoever lives there already, please go somewhere else losers
You heard of archaeology? Israel was there 2000 years before Palestine.

Sounds like you been reading propaganda from Iran or some white supremacist group.
Skermac is offline   Reply With Quote