Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #233 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Little Poppa Pump

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
So what do you say about mothers who are cornered in attic crawlspaces with her twins by a distinguished gentleman who has been arrested six times since 2008? Is she a pussy for owning a firearm?

Having a gun doesn't make anyone tough. Having one doesn't make anyone cowardly, either.

Fucking retard.
I'm not trolling, just didn't articulate myself in the best way and I def. do not have a fear of guns. I have handled and shot guns in the past. I absolutely fear some people though..mainly idiots with guns.. but @ GS..

You completely missed my point. I said guns are for pussies. I didn't say all gun owners are pussies. I could have said dicks are for chicks, but we all know there's a small minority. Just like I believe the responsible gun owner club is a small minority. And I never said that guns shouldn't be used for protection. My point mainly is that right now society is at it's absolute worst. As proven by your story. Too many young people getting their hands on guns at the wrong times. Not every kid who enlists in the military truly deserves to handle a gun yet. Too many guns on the streets. Parents not hiding their guns better.

A lot of shit has to be addressed about guns. Sadly, all it ever is is "GUNS ARE GOOD" VS "GUNS ARE BAD" with very little actual dialogue on how to correctly approach the issue.