Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who Has Fallen Off More Ryback, Orton, Or Sheamus?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
silverspirit2001
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

silverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Who Has Fallen Off More Ryback, Orton, Or Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
Ryback came out to virtually no reaction again last night, had a pointless match with 3MB and didn't even get his music played during the big brawl at the end (he just came out with the other jobbers). The booking has killed him I think, getting beaten up by The Shield over and over again and never getting any real payback and losing every big match he was in. I was shaking my head at his promo too, especially that line where he said how great his job was That is exactly the kind of thing he shouldn't be saying

Sheamus I never really cared about so I can't say much about him, he became a smiling goof just like Cena but the problem for him is that he's terrible on the mic so can't even get over with the people who like that shit.

Orton is the right answer though but that is completely his fault, he's on his last strike I believe so obviously they can't trust him anymore.
I love you...In a manly non homo way.

(Typical poster thought process)
silverspirit2001 is offline   Reply With Quote