Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Real Israeli female soldiers, not a Vogue photo shoot

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Real Israeli female soldiers, not a Vogue photo shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skermac View Post
I seriously doubt anyone purposely shot an innocent kid. Innocent civilians almost get wounded or killed in battles, even by our own soldiers. No body like it but it's a part of war. From what I have seen Israel only attacks when it's attacked. Attack an Israelu city and they will send attacks right back at your city. All countries should be like that.

I wish Israel and Palestine would get along. But the radicals keep attacking Israel because they hate Israeli's. It makes no sense.
Israel isnt a country. Its an occupation. Its like if I moved into your house against your will, you fight me, i kick your ass and then i complain why we cant get along, while kicking you in the balls