Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania
View Single Post
post #107 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 04:49 PM
MarkyMark88
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

WRESTLEMANIA 26

The Streak vs Career
The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
(I would have modified a little more so that the WM25 matvh didnt happen. It would have made this more important I think.)

No DQ, No Count Outs
WWE Championship
Batista (c) (w/ Vince McMahon) vs John Cena (w/ Bret Hart)
(Basically just combind the two stories. McMahon and Hart choose their representitives for Mania. Couldnt decide if it should be No DQ or not buy decided to go with it.)

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs Christian
(Christian was on a roll as ECW champ. The announcement of ECW's end comesbefore the rumble so christian decides to start planning ahead and focus on the rumble match. He wins it and decides to go after the world heavyweight championship, which jericho wins already. On the final episode of ECW, Jericho costs Christian the match, making him lose the last ECW championship match ever. The feud follows onto NXT and their respective rookies get involved (wade barrett more than slater). )

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase
(Dibiase could have had such a huge face turn. He had the entire crowd behind him one night on raw in the fall. But instead they turned him back into a lackey and he wasnt the same. Orton stays heel and we see the frustration build in Ted. Dibiase ends up "accidently" costing Orton the rumble match and the elimination chamber match. The feud builds up to Mania.)

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
John Morrison vs Cody Rhodes vs Jack Swagger vs Big Show vs Dolph Ziggler vs MVP
(Swagger still wins but holds onto the briefcase longer)

Triple H vs Sheamus

Intercontinental Championship
Drew McIntyre (c) vs Shelton Benjamin

Tag Team Championship
Carlito and Primo (c) vs The Heart Dynasty vs SES (CM Punk and Luke Gallows)

Rey Mysterio vs The Miz

NXT BATTLE ROYAL
Winner gets immunity on the first week of eliminations.

MOVIE REVIEWS, NEWS, BOX OFFICE RESULTS, FUN FACTS AND MORE!

JOIN ME ON INSTAGRAM: gogues_atthe_movies

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome