Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #2988 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 04:07 PM
MusculosoBarbaro
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

because of my recent addiction to lucha libre and pro wrestling in general, it's actually pushed me to become "more in shape". I've been doing a series of pushups before going to bed (~30-50) and a series right when I wake up (again ~30-50). From those alone I've already seen an increase in my stamina, and that's not including the series of chin-ups i've been doing every day for the past week, as well as sit ups, squats and practicing shoulder rolls and headstands. I'm going to the New England Pro Wrestling Academy this Saturday for a visit to see if it's something I'd like to commit to......actually, let me word that differently. I know it's something I'd like to commit to, but I want to see some training in person to become even more committed and even possibly throw down a check to the school for professional training. Wrestling is changing my life and I love it. I absolutely love it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome