Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #2389 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

No, no, no, don't do another Kill Bill. Gah. If he's going to revisit any of his characters, revisit Vincent or Vic Vega.

I need to see Death Proof I guess. asdf I think you're the only person I've encountered save one other that thinks that movie is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
Just finished watching Sushi girl with Mark Hamill. Straaaange borderline Grindhouse fare, but entertaining stuff. It's almost like a more violent Reservoir Dogs, but has it's own distinctive style. The actors in this do a fantastic job, especially Hamill.
Must see this. Good to hear it's entertaining.