Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Could WWE not have picked somebody more less terrible than Ryan Reeves for Ryback?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 11:40 AM   #47 (permalink)
Rick_James
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James Rick_James
Default Re: Could WWE not have picked somebody more less terrible than Ryan Reeves for Ryback

I'm mixed on Ryback, the guy definitely freshened up the main event, but it definitely felt like his push was too fast. My big concern is, he almost killed Swagger and he injured Punk, and his matches aren't really that long, so what's the excuse? He's been in developmental for like 6 years.

His moveset just does not match up with him being a big man, and the whole thing with him not being able to shellshock Tensai looked very bad. Tensai may way a lot, but if the fact that the guy is a jobber which made it such a train wreck. If Goldberg wasn't able to Jackhammer the big show, I guarantee you it would've damaged the buzz he was getting big time.
Rick_James is offline   Reply With Quote