Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lupe Fiasco thrown offstage after Anti-Obama rant

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #31 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Lupe Fiasco thrown offstage after Anti-Obama rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Shadows View Post
what is a Lupe Fiasco? ... lol at people crying about free speech, he was told to move on by event organizers and basically told them to fuck off, of course he was going to be kicked off stage no matter what his political views are, and he doesn't have much of a ground to stand on and bitch and moan when he admittedly doesn't take part in the political process anyways.
So, only if you vote can you criticize your government? People like you are beyond ignorant. That's like saying people without kids can't shouldn't have to pay school tax. It's called freedom of speech. I shouldn't have to vote to have political views, nor should my views be considered less worthy due to my voting status, or non voting status. What if I don't like the choices as to who to vote for? If voting was so important it would be made law, and not a right.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote