Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2013

Thread: WWE 2013
View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #30 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2013

I loved WWE Main Event and WWE Superstars but I cannot wait until Smackdown because Dolph Ziggler the new World Heavyweight Champion he is going to have to defend that title of his inside the most dangerous match the WWE has, that being the Elimination Chamber and there is no way and I mean no way Ziggler walks out still the champion because if CM Punk the WWE Champion has to defend his title inside the Elimination Chamber, then Ziggler is going to have to be forced to defend the World Heavyweight Championship inside the Chamber against Del Rio, Big Show most likely, Sheamus most likely, Orton most likely and the sixth man whoever it is, I can see it being a surprise entrant in the Chamber like maybe even a returning Christian or a returning Mark Henry
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote