Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#2,829 ·
Sorry if this has been answered already but a question…
If I want to go the 6pm session on Saturday and want to get a Dolph Ziggler Pic/Autograph how does it work? Would I get there before 6pm and do a “pre line up” or is it just a line up once you get let in at 6pm? How early should I get there? Any other tips would be appreciated. I’ve been to Mania for 7 years in a row and only went to axess once the day of Wrestlemania 27 when I got free tickets. When we went then we just kinda wandered around.

Thanks!

#2,838 ·
I've got Saturday afternoon tickets for Axxess and looking at that initial line up I could not be happier! At the very least I hope to meet wade Barrett and Sandow, the only people I'm gutted to miss are Ziggler and the shield. But can't complain, if jericho and punk do a general signing then I've got the best times!

#2,840 · (Edited)
Is it possible they are doing signings despite having VIP sessions? It doesn't make sense... since people who got the VIP tickets would be screwed in a sense. I have both Saturday morning and afternoon tickets and I was originally going to sell them to get VIP Punk tickets, but if they are doing signings, I might keep them!

#2,841 ·
i got a loaded month for april: april 5th-tna in westbury ny. april 6th-roh tv tapings at 2pm and wwes hall of fame at 8pm which looks like a great line up. april 7th-wrestlemania in new jersey. april 27th-ufc 159 in newark looking forward to this more than mania. april 30th-limp bizkit in huntington ny. june 2nd- tna slammiversary in boston mass. havent done anything since last june really looking forward to everything as much as wrestlemania sucks ass this year.

#2,846 ·
Is anyone else flying from the UK. I'm heading out on the 8.40am flight from Heathrow on the 2nd April. This is my first Mania so I'm totally pumped. Any advice regarding public transport would be massively welcome. I'm staying at the Hyatt in Seacaucus. Look forward to hopefully meeting some of you out there! :)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#2,857 ·
Reneging on my interest in buying those other tickets - I wouldnt only be able to do that if I sold the ones I have now, and I think it's a little risky to try and do that this close to the show

It's shame he can't go, as those are fantastic seats

#2,859 ·
Does anyone know how many seats there are per row ringside? I ask because Im in Sec 7 row g seat 30. Wondering if 30 puts me on the sides or more to the centre.

Also whats the policy with regards to backpacks and signs at the WM event. Am I limited in how many I can bring? Can I have a backpack etc.

Thanks

#2,860 ·
Hey guys
Long time lurker here and first time going to the show of immortals. Was wondering if anyone knows what's the policy on bringing dslr cameras to wrestlemania and MetLife stadium. I've been to several ny giants game and I know MetLife has a strict policy of no lenses longer than 6 inches. But I'm not sure if that policy holds true for a wwe event and I'd love to bring one of my nicer camera and lens instead of a point and shoot. If anyone can give some insight it'll be greatly appreciated. Safe travels to all!

#2,861 ·
Hey guys
Long time lurker here and first time going to the show of immortals. Was wondering if anyone knows what's the policy on bringing dslr cameras to wrestlemania and MetLife stadium. I've been to several ny giants game and I know MetLife has a strict policy of no lenses longer than 6 inches. But I'm not sure if that policy holds true for a wwe event and I'd love to bring one of my nicer camera and lens instead of a point and shoot. If anyone can give some insight it'll be greatly appreciated. Safe travels to all!
WWE is even more strict in this regard.

#2,878 ·
your right, swearing is wrong, let me rephrase, your a malignant troll who spews anti-wwe garbage in a sub forum specifically created to talk about wrestlemania and expects to get praised for it, everybody is entitled their opinion, just dont expect not to get attacked for it. Either your a TNA employee sour graping that their product is sub-par or your a complete air head. Yes i know it's a wrestling forum, i was making a point that everybody is entitled thier opinion

#2,880 ·
So who are the lucky peeps?

Several WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends are schedule to appear at the four-day Axxess event during WrestleMania week for autographs and photo opportunities with fans. Here is the full list of those are are appearing.

4/04 evening session:
Mark Henry, Booker T, Jack Swagger, The Prime Time Players, 3MB, Rosa Mendes, Jimmy Snuka.

4/05 evening session:
The Miz, World Heavyweight champion Alberto Del Rio, The Shield, Kofi Kingston, Ted DiBiase, Fandango, Zack Ryder, Alicia Fox.

4/06 morning session:
Bella Twins, Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Funkadactyls, Jerry “The King” Lawler, JBL, Paul Heyman, Lita, Billy Gunn.

4/06 afternoon session:
CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Intercontinental champion Wade Barrett, World Heavyweight champion Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow,The Great Khali, Layla.

4/06 evening session:
Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, Ryback, Santino Marella, The Shield, Christian, R-Truth, Ezekiel Jackson, Tensai, Big E. Langston, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Rikishi, Howard Finkel.

4/07 morning session:
Sheamus, Divas champion Kaitlyn, Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, Jimmy Hart, Diamond Dallas Page, X-Pac.

4/07 afternoon session:
U.S. champion Antonio Cesaro, Sin Cara, Alex Riley, JTG, Aksana, Tamina, Dusty Rhodes, Ron Simmons, Ricky Steamboat.

Axxess will be held at the IZOD Center and tickets are available now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.