Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#2,725 · (Edited)
North Bergen is fairly close to East Rutherford.

From my experience, North Bergen has a pretty good amount of Hispanic people living in it. Popular shopping area is along BergenLine Avenue. You can get a cab across the Lincoln Tunnel (entrance is in North Bergen) into NYC. You can also go to the bordering city of Weehawken, and catch the ferry at Port Imperial.

I used to work for the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. There's a stop in North Bergen at Bergenline Ave and 51st st. U can take that south to Port Imperial. You can also take the Light Rail further south to either Hoboken Bus and Train Terminal or Pavonia-Newport in Jersey City, then transfer onto the Path Train into NYC if you prefer. If looking to party, but not looking to travel into the city, Hoboken has a very nice club/bar/lounge scene.

I can't give u any public transport info on how to get to Meadowlands (Metlife/Izod), but i'm sure you have that all figured out.

#2,724 ·
i'm born and raised in jersey city. if you are looking for a good night life scene, and not looking to travel into NYC, the Holland Hotel is right on the Jersey City / Hoboken border. There's plenty of clubs, lounges, and pretty girls right there in Hoboken. You're also right around the corner from Newport Center Mall.

Though if you do want to get into the City, the Path train is right there... Its about a 5-10 minute train ride.

#2,729 ·
For anyone interested, I'm attempting to sell my Post Wrestlemania Monday Night Raw floor seats, along with parking pass. I have 3 hard tickets for consecutive seats in Floor Section 3, Row GG (7 rows away from the ring). Pics are on the ebay listing here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300875217631

There's a 65/35 chance that I may not be able to attend (new job starting 3/25/13). 2 Seats in the same Section and Row just sold for $200 each on stubhub yesterday. Seats in Section 3, Row O sold for $156 each today. Row O is 18 rows behind where my seats are (that's 25 rows back as rows go AA-JJ then A-W on the floor).

Feel free to make offer via Private message here if interested (eliminates fees). I will cancel the ebay listing and remove the tix from stubhub (listed for $197 each, someone else has tix in same row asking $275) in the event someone here wants the tix. My stubhub asking price is actually cheaper than every other Floor AA-JJ (1st ten rows, ringside) in any of the floor sections.

#2,747 ·
Hi i was just wondering if the seat map we got with our Travel Package is correct for the Hall of Fame at the MSG.

Currently the seat map has the madison square garden with a ring in the middle. Is this correct? because dont they usually have the setup for hall of fames with the stage on one side ala RAW?

#2,759 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just a quick question with regards to Axxess. If I queue up for, say, Dolph Ziggler and wanna say something to him when I get to him, do I address him as Dolph or Nick? I have a feeling it's seen as disrespectful to call a wrestler that goes by a kayfabe name by their real name
but just wanted to check! Don't wanna be an ass to people I have such admiration and respect for.

Ps. I plan on begging him to cash in MITB at Wrestlemania :p

#2,768 ·
It was available in all the WM week activities last year, and BTW the HoF merchandise were only available at the HoF venue and sadly I missed Edge shirt that night.

About 9000 here
Respect my good friend, last year I said I will do it "once in a life time" and I am doing it again this year, and it's worth all the effort, time and money.

I hope you will enjoy every minute :)

#2,770 ·
Anyone flying to NYC from Manchester UK with Virgin you might want to check your flight details, found out tonight they've moved our Manchester to London flight so we would have missed our connection!! Safe to say theyre looking to sort it (nice of them lol) Not ideal...

#2,772 ·
We're flying from Manchester but not with Virgin. We also found out our flight times had been changed but only by ringing the company we booked with, Travel Up. Apparently they've been changed for a while but this company has a very bad track record about telling customers their flights have changed!! Lots of complaints on Tripadvisor etc. We had to contact KLM direct just to confirm we we're definitely booked on the flights and find out new times!

#2,775 ·
I'm more worried about making it from Central Park to Axxess on the Sunday and then having to pick up all my tickets for Axxess, Mania and Raw on International willcall.

I am terrified of their system screwing up or box office not giving me tickets and I am terrified I wont be able to work out how to make it across to East Rutherford from New York. Never been to the States before, flying over from the UK, definitely sure I can screw this all up!

#2,776 ·
A couple pages back some international guys made a new ticketmaster account and transferred the tickets to themselves. That allowed them to print the tickets out and avoid will call. They all said it worked like a charm and they were able to print their tickets. I would check back a couple pages.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.