Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #453 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGriffinFan32 View Post
Ratings =/= quality. I have enjoyed both of Punk's reigns. It's been a very long time since I enjoyed something Cena did. I disagree he one of the top four stars in the history of the business. He is up there but I still think he has more to go. Punk is climbing the ranks too and I think he will be big enough to headline a Hall of Fame class once it's all said and done.
I agree here. Ratings as a measurement for quality is for people that think McDonald's makes the best food. So you can either be a fan of what you yourself like, or you can be a McMark and look at ratings.