Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Launches The Gut Check Challenge, Voting Is Now Open

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #49 (permalink)
tbp82
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: TNA Launches The Gut Check Challenge,Voting Is Now Open

a few thoughts here.

TNA put up pretty much everyone who has been to their gutcheck seminars. Even the ones sign to WWE developmental deals already. I think leaving those people in were done just to show how big time their seminars can be and to encourage more bigger indy names to join.

Sami Calihan being on the list and his WWE tryouts-A WWE tryout is just that a WWE tryout. I think very few wrestlers who get offered a WWE Developmental Deal would turn it down for a TNA Deal but, Calihan is not signed as of yet so, if WWE doesn't offer (and they probably will now) then he has a shot.

As far as a personal note the females look great, but the big time looks of the guys is lacking. I expected to see at least one Roman Reigns/The Rock type on the list you know big, football player, with that superstar look and I didn't see one person who fit that mold.