Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Launches The Gut Check Challenge, Voting Is Now Open

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #48 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: TNA Launches The Gut Check Challenge,Voting Is Now Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
"On October 23, 2012, Callihan wrestled a tryout dark match for WWE, where he was defeated by Johnny Curtis."

So he has some sort of contract with them I suppose, but is he also working with TNA? I don't get it. But I really want him and I like him a lot.
dark match =/= contract. there might be something in the pipeline but nothing concrete id imagine.

not too fussed about sami either way. when he's good he's very good but ive only seen a handful of matches of his i liked (and one was with finlay who makes everyone GOAT)

I like the fans choosing and all but people like chase stevens, bobby fish and ciampa are hardly top talents. Goodtime would be a good addition. If they get Yuma in too then if be down for some rockNES