Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

176K views 4K replies 150 participants last post by  JM 
#1 ·
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

#3,334 ·
Re: NHL PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS

Man, that changeup shot from Voynov last night was nice. Kings are a scary team.

Predictions for tonight?
Pittsburgh over NY Islanders
Montreal over Ottawa
Chicago over Minnesota

Habs must win tonight. Simple as that. If they do, it's a whole new series. They just need to play a full 60 minute game.

#3,345 ·

Isles got slapped, Habs getting slapped, wow.

Hoping that the Red Wings can force a game 7. If they get eliminated, I am still proud of them. They had a bad year but they have really picked it up during the playoffs. They should have had last night's game, what a shame.

#3,347 ·

20 minutes, down by two, and you throw the towel in on the season. Oh well... I don't know why Therrien couldn't open his eyes and realize you needed traffic to beat Anderson. Five games and they only understood that in one game and they won it. They only have themselves to blame for the loss.

Either way, I'm happy with the season. From 15th place to 2nd place, big turnaround. The future is looking bright too, with Galchenyuk, Eller, Gallagher, Subban, Tinordi, Price all maturing another year and the players in the minors on the cusp. They'll be back and stronger for many years. Hopefully Bergevin focuses on getting some size this summer and maybe get rid of Desharnais. There's no need for him on the team.

#3,349 ·

Vokoun brought stability to the Pens. They got more dominant as the game wore on. The first period was their worst but then their goalie didn't allow any goals from behind the net and they found their game.

Very impressed by the Sens. I thought they would win that series, just not in 5. Spezza has been skating, I wonder if he could make a return.

#3,354 ·

Vokoun going Doc Doom on the Islanders last night.... fear not.... the COLISEUM will be rocking tomorrow night. Would be shocked if they didn't pull out 6, even if they do go on to get owned back in Pittsburgh.

Ottawa Senators, second round. FUCK YEAH!

two years in a row they are the last Canadian team standing.
Montreal sure was banged up, but Anderson's had a helluva year... I would feel good going forward as a Sens fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.